Secrets to Lower College Costs [AUDIO]
Outside of purchasing a home, it is likely the biggest expense most people ever have. It’s the cost of college.
Consider these facts:
- The average total cost for a student earning a four-year degree is now more than $100,000.
- The rate of inflation for college education is now higher than it is for health care.
- College debt is now more than credit card debt in the U.S.
This week on Georgia Works radio we tackle the costs of college:
- Hear from the publisher a popular website that specializes in ways to save and pay for college
- Learn about a new degree from one of America’s top schools for only $7,000
- Find out how one Georgia College’s new payment plan can save students thousands
All of this and more, listen to Georgia Works radio