Becoming a GPB Sustainer is easy and convenient!
- All it takes is an affordable ongoing monthly contribution from your bank account or credit card.
- Your support continues automatically so you never have to remember when it’s time to renew and lets us know we can count on you month after month which helps with our planning.
- When you make your monthly sustaining contribution from your bank account you don’t have to remember to update your information with us every time your credit or debit card number changes.
Whether you enjoy GPB programs on TV, radio, online, or on one of our apps, or you take advantage of the many educational resources we offer, your support makes every service GPB provides possible.
As a GPB Sustainer you’ll receive these donor benefits:
- GPB Passport: this powerful donor benefit provides extended access to tens of thousands of hours of PBS and GPB programs anytime on any screen. Highlights from GPB Passport include the entire collection of Ken Burns’ documentaries, Grantchester, World on Fire, Sanditon, Poldark, Finding Your Roots and so much more. You’ll enjoy streaming GPB Passport programs on your computer, tablet, smartphone, Roku, Apple TV and other streaming devices.
- GPB Encore: our monthly full-color printed program guide featuring information about our television, radio, education, digital and community engagement initiatives.
- What’s New Next Week: our weekly e-newsletter keeps you up to date about what’s going on at GPB with program updates, events and more.
- Thank You Gifts: you’re eligible to request a thank you gift each year up to the level of your support.
- An annual summary of your ongoing monthly donations at tax time.
- If you have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.222.4788