WATCH LIVE | Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter's Funeral Service And Internment At 10:55 A.M.
Political Rewind: Report alleges Walker paid for woman's abortion. His adult son denounces campaign
Chuck Williams, @chuckwilliams, reporter, WRBL-TV Columbus
Maya King, @mayaaking, politics reporter, The New York Times
Tamar Hallerman,@TamarHallerman, senior reporter, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Tammy Greer, political science professor, Clark Atlanta University
1. Woman claims Herschel Walker paid for her abortion.
- The Daily Beast talked with the woman who says she conceived a child with Walker in 2009.
- She remains anonymous, but provided receipts and a get-well card with Walker's signature.
- Walker has run on a strong platform of restricting abortions including in cases of rape and incest.
- He also does not support exceptions for the life of the mother.
- Walker and his campaign have denied the allegations in the report.
2. Herschel Walker's adult son denounces his campaign.
- Christian Walker, a conservative social media personality in his own right, has come out against his dad's campaign.
- In a storm of tweets, the younger Walker claims that Herschel Walker was violent towards him and his mother, Cindy Grossman.
- Grossman is featured in an anti-Walker ad where she says the elder Walker held a gun to her head.
3. Sen. Raphael Warnock stays on message in wake of revelations.
- Warnock has branded himself as a pro-choice pastor.
- He says he supports a woman's right to choose.
- Clark Atlanta's Tammy Greer explains the trope.
Next on Political Rewind: Capital B's Chauncey Alcorn joins the panel.