2 More Atlanta Officers Fired After Students Pulled From Car
Two more Atlanta police officers have been fired over an incident in which two college students were pulled from a car during a protest against police brutality.
Atlanta Police confirmed Wednesday that Sgt. Lonnie Hood and Officer Armon Jones were fired as a result of their involvement in the May 30 incident.
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms and police Chief Erika Shields previously announced the firing of two other officers who were involved in the incident. The four fired officers and two other officers face criminal charges stemming from the incident.
- Fired Atlanta Officers File Suit Against Mayor, Police Chief
- Fulton County DA Issues Charges, Warrants For Officers Who Stunned Atlanta College Students
- Student In Viral Arrest Video: 'Change Needs To Come'
- Lawyer: Students 'Traumatized' After Violent Atlanta Police Arrest
- RAW Body Camera Footage From Fired Atlanta Officer After Live TV Arrest Of College Students
- 2 Atlanta Cops Fired After College Students Violently Arrested On Live TV