Virtual Learning Journey: Entrepreneurship in Georgia
- Explore Georgia’s unique economy and five large Georgia-based companies through video footage, photo galleries, and interactive maps.
- Evaluate the influence of Georgia-based businesses on the state’s economic growth an development.
- Analyze the approach of a company’s founder (or founders) to starting and expanding the business.
- Examine the motivations that influence entrepreneurs to take risks
- Engage in critical thinking with discussion questions that probe enduring understandings in social studies.
More Ways to Watch
Find this Virtual Field Trip and more resources on the App Store, Google Play, and Oculus store.