Out of an abundance of caution related to COVID-19, this event has been cancelled. We hope to reschedule it in the near future.
Join GPB Education at Fountain Elementary School for a special "un-conference" on Saturday, March 21, from 9 am to 1 pm. This PBS KIDS Edcamp
is focused on early learning for educators who work with preschool and pre-kindergarten children in schools, childcare centers, or family homes.
All attendees will earn three BFTS-approved credit hours.
During the EdCamp, educators will have the opportunity to build relationships with other professionals facing similar challenges, learn new tips, and share ideas. Educators will also learn about research-based PBS KIDS resources that are designed for young learners.
How an Edcamp works:
- Bring your knowledge, expertise, and questions.
- Bring your own device! Or, bring a piece of technology to use as a learning tool.
- In the morning, we will make a list of the topics YOU want to share and learn.
- Vote with your feet and walk to the room holding the session YOU want to attend.
- Share your ideas and learn from your peers!
All attendees will be entered in a drawing for a PBS KIDS Playtime Pad and other GPB/PBS KIDS swag!
This event is free, but space is limited. Reserve your spot by registering here