PBS TeacherLine Professional Development Courses Start January 18
Ring in the new year with new professional development from PBS TeacherLine! Enroll in a winter course by February 17, 2017, using the code HOLIDAY20 to save 20% on all facilitated courses. Courses kick off on January 18 and February 28.
Whether you choose to stay at school to work on the classes or work from the comfort of your own home, PBS TeacherLine facilitated and self-paced courses are as convenient as they are respectable. PBS is a brand teachers know and trust and is backed by a wealth of resources as well as research.
The 23 courses starting January 18 include:
- TECH335: Digital Tools for Innovative Learning
- TECH570: Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching RDLA192: Improving Reading Comprehension
- MATH330: Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- INST120: Connecting Family, Community, and Schools
- SCIE607: Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead (NEW!)
Why PBS TeacherLine?
PBS TeacherLine’s facilitated and self-paced PD courses are designed to benefit both beginning and experienced teachers. Topics include science, reading, social studies, math, instructional strategies, and instructional technology.
- Innovative: Acquire new strategies and tools you can use right away to enhance classroom instruction.
- Engaging: Interact with peers and experts in a virtual learning environment.
- Flexible: Discover anytime, anywhere learning that fits into your busy schedule. Choose from 15, 30, or 45-hour facilitated courses or enroll in a 1.5 or 3-hour self-paced course.
PBS TeacherLine is the award-winning and premier research and standards-based resource for PreK-12 educator online professional development! PBS TeacherLine offers more than 80 facilitated courses which offer PLUs and graduate credits, and more than 40 self-paced courses, just right for anytime learning. GPB is your partner for local course support, along with SCETV in South Carolina and UNC-TV in North Carolina, together known as TeacherLine Southeast. PBS TeacherLine offers courses in Math, Science, Reading & Language Arts, Technology, Social Studies, and Instructional Strategies.
Visit the TeacherLine Southeast website to view upcoming course offerings and to learn more.