Are you interested in entry- or mid-level positions? If so, CobbWorks has a FREE!! program for you.
Beginning August 4th, Terence Norman, director of human resources at Birla Carbon, will host several workshops for those looking for a new beginning.
Here are the programs offered:
· Behind The Scenes Of Resumes, August 4th, 9-11:30am
· This workshop gives you an inside look on HR’s perspective of your resume. A well-written resume is often the difference between getting called back or not.
· Getting It Right, August 11th, 9-11:30am
· Making a positive, lasting impression is important. This workshop will teach you how to express your skill set and qualifications.
· Interview Bootcamp, August 18th, 9-11:30am
· Whip those interview skills into shape in a workshop specifically designed to improve interview performance.
· Interview Techniques, August 25th, 9:30-11:30am
· Interviewing well is a hugely important skill to possess. This workshop is designed to teach you several interviewing techniques to take with you.