Time is really moving at a fast pace and it’s time to get your holiday shopping done. The excitement of the season is in the air whether its music playing in the stores or strangers sharing a friendly smile.
To avoid anxiety and stretch your budget, take a moment and make a spending plan. Let this month be the beginning of staying within your budget and preparing your finances for the New Year.
Here are a few suggestions that may help you stay within your budget:
• Schedule a family meeting to discuss a plan
• Scale back on holiday purchases
• Limit the number of holiday events
• Search out inexpensive things to do
• Make cooking a family affair
• Create holiday greeting cards
• Volunteer to help others