The University of Georgia has won a national title this year -- top party school.
The Princeton Review announced Monday that Georgia is the country's No. 1 party school on its now infamous annual list, ahead of No. 2 Ohio University and No. 3 Pennsylvania State University.
The Georgia school, with an enrollment of about 30,000, has been on the list 10 times since the ranking was created in 1992. But this is the first time the university has taken the top spot.
Georgia beat out Penn State, West Virginia University and University of Florida -- which were the top party schools over the last three years.
The rankings are based on voluntary e-mail surveys of 122,000 students at more than 370 colleges across the country.
List of top party schools by Princeton Review:
1. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
2. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
3. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
5. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
6. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
7. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
8. University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
9. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
10. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.