Nursing School Hub has released its list of the Top 30 Cutting-Edge Nursing Schools. Georgia's own Emory University is ranked #8 on the list.
"With modern technology becoming less expensive and easier to integrate into everyday systems, it is easy to provide students with a high-tech education. In order to provide a cutting-edge experience, a school needs to do more than just provide high-tech equipment. To make this ranking, a school has to be technologically advanced, but they also have to do a great job of integrating technology into the nursing experience. These schools are the best of the best, they strive to provide students with educational opportunities and experiences that other programs simply can't compare with," said Chris Collier, chief author and researcher for the list.
The top 10 cutting-edge schools are as follows:
1. Columbia University - New York, NY
2. University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA
3. Duke University - Durham, NC
4. Washington University - St. Louis, MO
5. University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) - Los Angeles, CA
6. Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, MD
7. University of Colorado - Denver, CO
8. Emory University - Atlanta, GA
9. University of North Carolina (UNC) - Chapel Hill, NC
10. New York University (NYU) - New York, NY
For more information, please click HERE.