The U.S. job market changes rapidly. Supply and demand for specific professions are difficult to track. Yet the good people at CareerBuilder.com have tried to do exactly that. They have attempted to identify certain positions where there appears to be an employee shortage.
An examination of hundreds of thousands of advertised jobs has yielded a list of the "5 Hottest Jobs" in the U.S. today. (source: CareerBuilder.com)
1. Account Executive (sales representative)
2. Net Developer (mobile developer, Web developer, software developer)
3. Financial Analyst (business analyst, credit analyst, accountant)
4. CDL Driver (truck driver)
5. Healthcare Case Manager (registered nurse, program manager)